Tips for Cleaning and Caring for Laminate Floor
- Never leave any amounts of liquids (water, juices, soft drinks, alcohol, etc.) on the floor for more than the time necessary to clean the spill. Immediately wipe up wet areas from spills, foreign substances or wet shoes.
- Do not use any cleaning agents containing wax, oil or polish. Leftover residue from these agents can leave a dull film on the floor.
- Do not use steel wool or scouring powder, as this could scratch the floor.
- Use either a natural or colorfast doormat outside and inside each entrance to your home to prevent dirt, sand, grit and other substances from being tracked onto the floor.
- Use wide-bearing, non-staining floor protectors, such as hard plastic or felt pad protectors under chair and table legs.
- Never use a floor steam cleaner, as this will harm your floor and void your warranty.